Captain seeking three additional crew for large classic motoryacht cruising Washington and British Columbia. Delightful owners and guests. Needed June, July, through approx. August 15. Females preferred due to berthing arrangements.
Cook/Chief Stew: Required to be proficient at: High quality homestyle cooking, yacht management (provisioning, stew supervision, etc.), assist with deckhand duties when necessary.
(2) Deckhand/Stews: Beds & heads, galley assistance (serving, cleanup, etc.), deck assist (line handling, anchoring, constant boat cleaning, launch/retrieve tenders, etc.)
All of the above: Some very long days sometimes, but also some time to swim, paddle, kayak, relax in boating paradise. Occasional nights out with crew and/or owners & guests, but no days off during the Summer cruise mid-July to mid-August.
- Entry to Canada (i.e. no DWI's). US Passport or Green Card.
- Willing to work hard, with a smile. Phone/Text/Internet is limited.
- Presentable, i.e minimal tatoos, piercings, etc. Non smoker.
- Yachting experience required of Cook/Chief Stew, preferred for deckhands.
Compensation depends on experience. Please send letter and work history to firstname.lastname@example.org